We will have many special musicians join us for worship while our choir is on hiatus for the summer. Come and hear God's praises lifted in fresh, new ways! Here is a brief schedule:
- July 31 - Pastor Michael and John Willaman
- Aug 7 - Annie Hollenbeck on piano
- Aug 14 - Elmer family Extravaganza: Phyllis, Dave, Cassandra, Melissa and Angela
- Aug 21 - Northern Blend a cappella, including Bunny Gorman
- Aug 28 - Grieco Sisters: Toni Zygadlo, Cathy Peyton, Lisa Smith, Linda Ebensperger and Mary Jo Walsh
Tuesdays at 7pm "God's Answers to Life's Difficult Questions" is a 6 week small group offering led by Pastor Michael. There is room for 15, so contact Pastor Michael for location. Learn how examples of different Biblical characters who faced these issues can help you see God's answers, answers that can change your outlook ... and your life.
Food pantry donations are especially needed during the summer when children do not receive meals at school. Please place your non-perishable items in the baskets in the narthex or Fellowship Hall.
The church Rummage Sale will be held on September 23rd and 24th with proceeds to benefit the Watertown Urban Mission. This year we will not be taking donations of clothing, but all other items can be dropped off at the beginning of September. The deacons would welcome any volunteers to help set up and price items beforehand, as well as work on the days of the sale. Let any deacon know of your interest or contact Sue Beaman in the church office.