Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ,
and empowered by the Holy Spirit,
we commit ourselves:
- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study.
- To support the mission of the church worldwide.
- To work for justice and peace.
- To build an inclusive caring community of women who strengthen the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witness to the promise of God's kingdom.
Moderator: Marsha Deming
Treasurer: Maureen Gorman
We meet on the first and third Thursdays from 8:00 - 9:30am at the Ramada Inn on outer Arsenal Street for food and fellowship.
Valentines and treats are mailed to our college students and shut ins each year.
Ecumenical luncheon on the second Wednesday in May featuring a speaker. A variety of salads are served.
A picnic lunch is hosted by a member with a home on Lake Ontario.
Our Thanksgiving Pie Sale follows worship on the Sunday before Thanksgiving each year.
Cookies, tea, conversation and Christmas carols at a host home in the afternoon of the second Sunday in December.
Christmas Mitten Tree
We knit hats, scarves and mittens for local children in need. Donations of store-bought mittens are also accepted.
We often have dessert programs featuring a speaker. See the newsletter for details.
- Birthday offering in the spring, providing grant recipients fund real solutions for projects related to health, education, economic development and the needs of women and children, both in the US and worldwide.
- Thank offering in the fall, with 40% going to health related ministries